Saturday, 1 December 2012

52 photos of St Day

As the autumn leaves are finally stripped from all of the trees and the weather turns cold, I have been looking back over a year's photographs, but also at gaps in my 2012 portfolio. I have learned a lot about HDR photography and panoramas. But what should I be aiming to photograph in 2013? I would like more pictures of my family, better pictures of Cornish scenery and also a project to document something of value. That is why I hope to publish 52 photographs of St Day over the next 12 months. St Day is the Cornish mining village in which I grew up and in which I am now raising my family. It was my intention to start the project in January, but given the opportunities for photography in the run-up to Christmas, I have started now, with the St Day Christmas Tree Festival, which is running on 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th December. I wonder what I can photograph for next week? Click on the thumbnail to see the full-sized image in my Flickr photo stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment